Vacancies at Minster
New Vacancy: 8th September 2021
Teaching Assistant – 27.5 hours per week term time and
Lunchtime Supervisor – 5 hours per week term time
Salary: TA –Grade 3 SCP 5-7 and Lunchtime Supervisor Grade 1 SCP 2-3.
The school seeks to fill these posts as a combined role.
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 15th September 2021
Interviews: Monday 20th September 2021
We are seeking to appoint an experienced classroom Teaching Assistant (TA –Grade 3 SCP 5-7) and Lunchtime Supervisor (Grade 1 SCP 2-3).
Working with the class teacher you will use your expertise to support learning through our ethos of care and high expectations.
- have experience of working with Infant children in a learning environment (foundation stage experience is desirable but not essential) or have an NVQ L2 for Teaching Assistants or in a related discipline
- be literate and numerate
- be able to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these
- have experience of first day cover and covering the class for meetings
- be proactive and offer ideas and solutions
- be able to relate well to children and adults
- be able to support the children during meal times and also in the playground